2 tbsp oil
1 clove of garlic, grated
1 pepper, sliced into strips
1 red onion, sliced
1 can sweetcorn
Juice of half a lime
1 sachet Spice N Tice enchilada meal kit
200g enchilada sauce
1/2 pack refried beans
6 tbsp grated cheese
6 tortilla wraps
Green chillis, grated cheese, coriander, salsa to serve
- Preheat the oven. Heat oil in a wok and add the prepared vegetables and lime, stir fry until tender.
- Add the passata, enchilada sauce and sachet of Spice N Tice to a pan, stir to combine and boil to thicken.
- Add half the cooked sauce to the vegetables and stir.
- Add the refried beans to a pan and cook per the packet guidelines. Divide evenly between the 6 tortillas.
- Divide the cooked vegetables between the centre of the tortillas and sprinkle half the cheese then wrap tightly. Arrange the wraps seam side down in an oven proof dish so they are closely packed together.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the top and scatter the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins until piping hot and the cheese is golden.
- Scatter with fixins and serve.