A simple Sicilian recipe for Purple Cauliflower Salad using everything from The Farm Shop - with salty olives and capers, fresh herbs, healthy quinoa and topped with delicious dressing. Hold the cheese for an equally yummy vegan version.
1 purple cauliflower
Olive oil to coat
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 red onion, sliced
100g sliced olives
2 tbsp capers
100g crispy salad bag
15g chopped parsley
50g parmagiano cheese
Garlic & parsley dressing
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Cook the Quinoa following the box guidelines and cool to room temperature.
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized florets, lightly toss in olive oil, salt and lemon zest. Spread out on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast 25 minutes, or until fork-tender, turning halfway through. Let cool.
- Add the quinoa to a bowl followed by the cauliflower, red onion, olives, capers and parsley.
- Drizzle with the dressing and lemon juice.
- (optional) sprinkle almonds and slices of shaved parmagiano over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!