650g ‘00’ flour, plus extra for dusting
7g dried easy-blend yeast
2 tsp salt
25ml olive oil
50ml warm milk
325ml warm water
passata and other toppings, for baking
- To make the dough, mix the flour, yeast and salt together in a large bowl and stir in the olive oil and milk. Gradually add the water, mixing well to form a soft dough.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface for about 5 minutes, until smooth and elastic.
- Transfer to a clean bowl, cover with a damp tea towel and leave to rise for 90mins, until doubled in size.
- Punch down risen dough to release air bubbles; knead again until smooth, roll into a ball and set aside for 30mins - 1 hour until risen again.
- Preheat the oven to its highest setting.
- Roll dough out into preferred size and cover while you prepare the pizza toppings.
- Top with passata and your favorite toppings. Bake pizza at a very high temperature for only about 15 mins.